Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Brownie Quest
It's Your World - Change It!
Explore the Journey
Summary of Awards
Let's Break it Down
Sections of the Adult Guide:
Navigating the Girl Scout Journey Tip Guide
What Girl Scout Brownies Do
Brownie Quest Flipbook
What are the most important keys for a Girl Scout to own? This quest, which has second- and third-graders traveling along two colorful trails—one they can enjoy on their own and one they explore with their Girl Scout group—answers that question in a very special way. Along the Quest, Girl Scout Brownies will meet three new friends and a bright and shining elf—in a brand-new Brownie story meant to inspire their own Take Action Projects. The accompanying adult guide offers all the tips needed to create and maintain a sense of fun and mystery along the entire Quest. Instructions for a Brownie Brainstorm, Brownie Team Trade, and other activities ensure a quality and fun time for the girls.
View the interactive Journey Map available for each Journey here:
1. Summary of the book - Page 6
2. Summary of Awards - Page 8
3. Outcomes of the GSLE - Page 33
4. Sample Sessions at a Glance - Page 10
5. Take Action - Page 72