Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Mole-O'Ween: The Apple Edition
Transcript of Copy of Mole-O'Ween: The Apple Edition
Mole-O'Ween: The Apple Edition
Apples to Pies
If each apple pie uses 6 cups of apples, then you'd be able to make 1.13 x 10^23 pies.
Apple Pies Distributed
The Earth is about 5.5 quadrillion square feet. If you distributed all of these apple pies across the Earth, there would be about 20545455 pies per square foot.