Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Europe in Ruins
Transcript of Europe in Ruins
Intentionalism v. Functionalism
German Public Opinion on the Killing of the Jews
Loss of Life
Orphans and Displaced Children
Music lesson at a camp for displaced Poles, 1946
German nuns cares for a
Jewish orphan, 1946
with orphans, 1945
Germans expelled from
place for deportees
to Soviet gulags in
Freedom and Independence,
Poland, summer of 1946
Mussolini's body in Milan, April of 1945
Greek Civil War, 1947