Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Salah Basuney Eissa
The Professional Life of
▪Fourth year, faculty of science Tanta university
Cumulative grade :
Cairo Oil Refining Co.
Kahira Pharmaceuticals (CPCI)
▪ Coach international arbitration
▪ Human resources Lecturer
Chair-man of Tanta Science Students’ Society TSSS.
▪ Founder and publisher of the newspaper News of Egyptian universities . EUS NEWS
▪ A member of the Student Union
▪ The CO- founder of the Team of Life Makers in Faculty of science.
▪ Member in science stars team . The coordinator of the team at the Faculty of Science Tanta
▪ Chairman of the Committee and the commercial media In Tanta Science Family
▪ Secretary & vice chair person of tanta scientific students’ society (TSSS) . 2014
Very Good in English
UNDERSTANDING - SPEAKING
Computer skills and competences
Very Good at Microsoft Office & prezi
Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
Good command of some graphic design applications (Adobe Photo Shop).
Good knowledge of the Windows OS, Unix
Good knowledge of web applications (Dream weaver, Front Page)
Good ability to adapt to multicultural environments gained through my study and work experience in different Organization .
Good communications skills.
Good ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.
Organizational skills gained through my experience as a member of different student associations Leadership skills gained through organization of Association TSSS
▪ Coach internationalarbitration and restrictedlist of Arbitrators. 2014
▪ Coach certified human resources .
▪ Hold specialized courses in adobephoto shop.
▪ Hold specialized courses incommunication skills.
▪ Hold specialized courses in ICDL inITC TANTA.
▪ Diploma training computermaintanance.
▪ Hold an english language course (LOCAL TOEFL)
▪ HoldBusiness Administration course
▪ Attend and organize a conference on student exchanges and grants from Erasmus.
▪ Attend and organize the first forum for inventors Tanta University, under the auspices of the Patent Office and the Protection of Intellectual Property
▪ Attend Interview skills and how to write professional CV workshop by work shop trainer prof.Dr.TarekFayed
▪ Attend the 9th scientific conference LIVER AND ENVIRONMENT in faculty of medicine hall .
▪ Attend the following courses Human Resources - Business English - Computer skills in the faculty of medicine tanta university .
▪ Attend two days workshop in Principles of Molecular biology heldat the faculty of science,tanta university
▪ Attend workshop on Effecive Leadership.
▪ Attend the scientific activity of the 3Cthe annual congress faculty of medicine,tanta university.
▪ Attend the scientific activity with google student club at HTI and Association of Inventors , Innovators and Scientific Researchers (AIIS) at B2B conference.
▪ Participated in the module entitled " How to present Scientific Data " within the DAAD kairo akademie .
▪ I've been an honored from Faculty of Science of the University of Tanta. Because efforts of what I've done in the activities of the day Honoring
▪ online courses in :
- Introduction to the TOEFL
-course Impress Your Friends By Creating The Best Prezi Presentation
-Master Polite English
-Quick Start Excel: Getting Started With Excel
-social media marketing
-hiring staff - -effective leadership - -SEO training course-make page of SEO
▪ Hypertension: Evidence-Based Treatment and Clinical Challenges from Harvard University
▪ ADVANCED CHEMISTRY from Kentaky University .