Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 2. gastronomy
gastronomy as a science
Flavor and tasting
How can we use this difference?
It's all in the name... or?
How to achieve liking?
explaining flavor, communication on flavor and taste --> It's about words!
universal flavor factors
Book: the essence of gastronomy, by Dr. Peter Klosse
study chapters 1
Book: Het Nieuwe proefboek by Dr. Peter Klosse
study chapters: Inleiding and chapter 1
Through understanding LIKING
Man and Product
Mouth feeling and flavor intensity
Why Gastronomy at the HMSM?
Knowledge on food, drinks, production methods and how we interpret flavor helps you to communicate with your professionals