Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prokaryotes
Two Much Better Views
Here's the hypothesis:
But how does life come from non-life?
Fossil Evidence of Early Life
Major Domains of Life
Archaea and Eukaryotes
1. The abiotic synthesis of small organic molecules such as amino acids.
2. Small molecules join into macromolecules such as proteins.
3. Protocells, with membranes that allow internal chemistry form.
4. The origin of self-replicating molecules (RNA.)