Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Yama fil Habes Mawhobeen
Transcript of Yama fil Habes Mawhobeen
- Signing a protocol between the Ministry of Interior (MOI)'s prison sector and the Ministry of Culture (MOC), to ensure a legal agreement in favor of the project
-MOC provide material and trainings
Places for exhibits
-MOC exhibit, such as Zamalek
-Egypt Expo and Convention Authority, Nasr City
-AUC and more
Responsible for :
-providing raw materials needed to prisoners
-Publicizing and executing their products
-Organizing with several governmental bodies to publish the works/crafts
-Advertising for the exhibits and attracting public audience via social media platforms and others
- 28% of whom were imprisoned due to unfulfilled financial obligations.
- 24% were previously unemployed
- 17% housewives
-Extremely difficult to find jobs afterward, according to Egyptian Law
Who are You?
-Families of Egyptian prisoners to be self-sufficient
-Stability and wellfare of theses families