Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Join the club, Go for your future!
Transcript of Join the club, Go for your future!
Go for your future!"
Capacity building project in the field of youth
Aims of the project:
Plan of the project:
Our program comprises 10 complementary activities
Preparation of a research work
Join the club, Go for your future!
Social entrepreneurship has been acknowledged as an effective means to the end of creating new jobs, improving the standard of living and encouraging the citizens’ participation in the decision making process at all levels. It can also contribute to the integration of marginal and precarious strata of the population, the creation of wealth and re-investment or making new investments in various countries across the globe.
In this context, we wish to organize a long-term project to favor the experiences’ exchange and develop the competences of 24 youth workers and instructor designers who stem from 8 countries and 4 continents, so that they can come up with innovative educational methods about the social entrepreneurship and act as multipliers who will help this type of entrepreneurship to spread among the young people in their countries and elsewhere.
- To promote the adoption of innovative practices in social entrepreneurship education by developing personalized and collaborative learning and networking approaches through strategic use of ICTs and open educational resources.
- To enable a group of youth workers and staff of 8 youth organizations coming from 8 countries from 4 continents to exchange and acquire knowledge, skills and competences about innovative methods for non formal education of young people to social entrepreneurship, networking, On line training, support and coaching, and building their capacity for the use of modern learning methods related to non-formal education of young people and social entrepreneurship based on virtual technology; in order to modernize their working methods and optimize their supporting role in favor of young people of different backgrounds and abilities who wish to learn and invest in social entrepreneurship.
- Create a virtual youth club that promotes social entrepreneurship and aims to:
* Connect young people with their peers, who wish to become social entrepreneurs and resource persons from different countries around the world.
* Consolidate the networks dedicated to the promotion of social entrepreneurship among young people
* Offering dynamic distance-based training on the theme that meets the needs of young people with personalized and sustainable support.
* Promoting dialogue between young people and decision-makers to promote collective, sustainable and inclusive entrepreneurship in their communities.
* Establish professional links and promote distance cooperation between young people from 4 continents who wish to engage them self in social entrepreneurship.
* to develop and recognize the civic, technical and entrepreneurial pedagogical skills of young members (including young people with special needs and young people with few opportunities) in order to facilitate their transition to the entrepreneurial world and optimize their empowerment and initiatives.
* Encourage young members to become members of the youth club for social entrepreneurship", to develop their professional network, reinforce their motivation to undertake in a sustainable way and to increase their creativity in the field of social entrepreneurship.
- Improve participation in learning and strengthen the connection between non-formal education and employability by developing a methodical innovative and sustainable training tool for assistance and service.
- Forming a new generation of
to become able to:
* provide appropriate support to the members of our virtual club.
* update the club to meet the changing needs of its members.
Participants in the job shadowing project and the coordinator of every partner organization carry out a
, with the supervision of an academic research worker. They will focus on a representative group of 800 young people and detect their needs and interests in terms of service support and on-line training, in order to enable them to successfully devote themselves to the social entrepreneurship.
- At least 800 representative young people are involved in this research.
- The research’s results will be accessible on-line at the close of the activity.
Transnational project meeting
Transnational project meeting
” in Lefkas, Greece, which will bring together one person of every partner organization who is charged with the project, and the staff of Solidarity Tracks. It will last 2 days, in which the following activities will take place:
- Knowing each other's & our organization.
- Discussion about the objectives and the expected results of the program in question.
- Specification of the methods of implementation, follow up, evaluation & dissemination of the results.
- Specification of the tasks of each partner for the different steeps of our project
Indicator of result:
- One participant of every partner organization will take part in the activity and underwrite one agreement with the coordinating organization.
Job shadowing mobilities
Job shadowing mobilities
in the social entrepreneurship (among the 16 youth workers there are 2 deaf persons). The exchange will be made in this way: 2 participants from every non-European partner organization will go to 2 European organizations and vice versa, 2 participants from every European organization will go to 2 non-European partner organizations. This will last 15 days. The participants will observe in real working conditions how the host organizations and their local partners run their programs which have to do with young people’s social entrepreneurship. They will meet and discuss with local young people about this sort of entrepreneurship; they will meet some experts and local politicians and register the needs of the local society in terms of social enterprises.
Indicator of results:
- Report about the activities, to be written by every participant and showing the results of the lived experience.
Training course in Poland
11-day seminar in Poland
in favor of the 3 participants of every partner organization (2 participants of the Job Shadowing Project and 1 instructor designer). During this seminar, there will take place:
- Speeches, conferences from experts and partner’s staff, reflection sessions on the topic, and exchanges of good practices and lived experiences, including the one of Job Shadowing.
- Interventions, discussions, reflection sessions, role plays and graphic facilitation relative to the operation of a Virtual Club, e-learning and their potential value for the deviants of the young people’s competences in social entrepreneurship.
- Practical workshops, enhancing the technical skills and serving the creation of a Virtual Club for would-be young social entrepreneurs (including e-training exploiting the results of the research already done).
- Practical workshops with a view to prepare an evaluation plan for the e-learning/
- Creation of tools which can help the beneficiaries of this Club to identify and specify their competences acquired by it.
- Reflection on how to create a techno-pedagogical tool which will enable the beneficiaries to take great advantage of the Virtual Club.
- The Virtual Club of would-be young entrepreneurs has been established and become accessible.
- 100% of the participants are able to co-administer this Club and create flawlessly an e-training on the education in the social entrepreneurship using non-formal methods.
Experimentation of the virtual club
experiment with the Virtual Club
: The participants aided by the experts are to put the Virtual Club to taste with a group of young people representatives of their communities (100 young people per every partner organization). The participants will also test their e-training sessions and the quizzes, point out the difficulties and the feeble sides and launch the necessary changes.
Indicators of results:
- 800 young people from the partner countries become members of the Virtual Club and test all the services provided by it, included Online courses.
- The Virtual Club operates flawlessly and is ready to be used by the young people worldwide.
Creating a technical and pedagogical manual
Creation of a techno-pedagogical manual
in favor of the beneficiaries of the Virtual Club (1 month). This activity will be done by participants of the previous seminar, with the assistance of an expert. The manual in hand will enable the beneficiaries to efficiently use and exploit the Virtual Club. The co-operation between participants and experts for this activity will be effected at a distance within the frame of the social networks and our Virtual Club.
Indicators of result:
A tool of utilization, simple and commensurate to the level of young people with different competences and skills will be accessible at the electronic link/site of the Virtual Club, at the close of this activity.
Training course in Vietnam
Training for e-mentors of the Virtual Club
: This will involve 3 participants from every partner organization, who have taken part in the previous mobility. The training in hand will take place in Vietnam for a period of 7 days. There will take place the following activities:
- Presentations and debates with experts; collective reflection sessions; role games and graphic facilitation on these themes.
- Identification of the profile and the tasks of the Virtual Club’s mentor.
- Methods of on-line accompanying/escorting and supporting; methods of co-operation for ensuring a quality e-mentorship. This activity will be followed by an experimental workshop through the Virtual Club with a group of local young people.
- Creation of a pedagogical manual to support the e-mentors to fulfill their tasks.
- 90% of the participants should be able to efficiently fulfill their tasks as e-mentors of the Virtual Club.
- Creation of a pedagogical manual to support the e-mentors of the Virtual Club.
Organization of a “carreer-day”
Local activity for the dissemination of the results:
Every partner will organize a one-day event. He/she will invite young people from various population strata of the region, his/her local partners, the social entrepreneurs, the decision-makers and the mass media. During this event, they will present the Virtual Club, organize some experimental workshops around the services of this club for the local youth and involve the local decision makers and social entrepreneurs as witnesses. They will take care to co-operate with the local organizations and institutions, so that at least 50 young people with some handicap, disability or social disadvantage might be invited and assist at the event. These young people will be supported by 8 mentors who will encourage them to take an active part in the event in question. During this meeting our partners are to sign some “partnership agreements” with the local decision makers and social entrepreneurs and institutions in order to support the operation of the Virtual Club of would-be young social entrepreneurs
- At least 200 beneficiaries (young people/experts/decision makers and journalists per event and per partner organizations) must be involved.
- At least 2 partnership agreements must be signed by every partner organization with local agents.
Implementation updating and improving the club
Implementation and utilization of the Virtual Club
by the young people from the partner countries and other countries of the world (6 months): The e-tutors and the design educators will offer the necessary support to the beneficiaries on-line, with the escorting of the administrator, the staff charged with the project and 3 experts in P.H.P. and Moodle.
The e-mentors and the instructor designers will launch any necessary improvement to the Virtual Club and will create new e-training sessions taking into account the feedback, the suggestions and the needs of the beneficiaries.
- Our Virtual Club will reach at least 2000 members.
- At least 800 certificates will be awarded to the young beneficiaries of the e-training sessions of this Virtual Club.
Evaluation meeting at Benin
A final evaluation session will take place at Benin (Central Africa) and will last 2 days. It will bring together the person in charge of the project of each partner organization and launch a strategy of co-operation in order to ensure the durability of our Virtual Club.