Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Peter Basell - VELG Conference
Transcript of Peter Basell - VELG Conference
Keeping it simple, when its complex
Steps for keeping up with change
Change the one constant
Be comfortable with the inevitability of change
Be in sync with change
Staying in sync with change
is about 3 things
(Readers are leaders)
Categorise the information
Information source authority
Set a weekly limit for information digestion
One task at a time
The 4 'R's of CI
Review - Check the data
Reveal - Identify the problem
Repair - Fix the problem
Record the solution
Sharing the Pressure
Leaving it up to everyone, not someone
Sharing the standards
Staff development and succession
The Pursuit of Happiness
Is everybody happy?
AQTF Quality Indicator Surveys?
Continuous Improvement Data is larger than Quality Indicators
What else should be surveyed?
Lift Up Your Eyes
Keep Your Eyes on Where
The upward look?
The power of focus
Can we continue where we are?
Should we go online delivery?
Can we achieve new markets?
Do some forward strategic planning!