Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
From Paper to Pinterest: Math Practices
Transcript of From Paper to Pinterest: Math Practices
Video: "I Choose C"
What's the difference between a performance task and a project?
Let's Practice with Pinterest!
From Paper to Pinterest:
Using multiple modes of assessment
My Goal: Every participant will take at least one idea with them to implement in their classes.
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Number Tiles - Task #43
Using the digits 1 - 9 and only once, make two three-digit numbers that sum together to make a third three-digit number
A digital version of...
"I know how to find it!" is replacing "I have it memorized."
Increase the DOK of tasks you give your students - just the facts isn't enough!
The Claims of the Assessment Consortia...
Claims for PARCC Assessments
1) Students solve problems involving the major content for their grade level with connections to practices
2) Students solve problems involving the additional and supporting content for their grade level with connections to practices
3) Students express mathematical reasoning by constructing mathematical arguments and critiques
4) Students solves real world problems engaging particularly in the modeling practice
5) Students demonstrate fluency in areas set forth in the Standards for Content in Grades 3-6
Videos: "Rigor in the Classroom"
Instructional Coach, SAU-18, Franklin, NH
Who is in the room?
In one or two words, tell us what your role is in your school.
What is one thing you will use in your classes that you learned today?
Lapbooks - foldables, e.g. Frayer Model, Graphic Organizers
Rubric for the Pinboard project
Where do you fit in this continuum?
I'm new to Pinterest - help me get started!
I have an account and want to learn something new!
Create an account, take the tour
Make new pin-boards
Make "place pins"
Change cover picture on your boards
Add the Pin it button to a browser
Follow people's boards
Share a board with other people