Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Academic Integrity and e_portfolios
Transcript of Academic Integrity and e_portfolios
Promoting Academic Integrity through ePortfolios
"Promoting" not "solving"
"Take nothing on its looks; take everything on evidence. There's no better rule," Charles Dickens
According to 2 CFR 180.990, “preponderance of the evidence” means proof by information that, compared with information opposing it, leads to the conclusion that the fact at issue is more probably true than not
The views, opinions and positions expressed by the author [me] is mine alone, and do not necessarily reflect, opinions or position of my boss Dave Dannenberg or Academic Innovations.
When will it be deployed?
How much will it cost?
How will the project be structured?