Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 4 Lesson 2: Rasputin and the Romanovs
Transcript of Week 4 Lesson 2: Rasputin and the Romanovs
Who was Grigori Rasputin?
1. We'll watch the short video.
2. Then a class discussion: one thing we learned from the video.
Exam skill: Practising paragraph answers
1. We will look at what the paragraph answers look like on the exam.
2. We will deconstruct a paragraph answer together.
3. We will then look at a model answer.
4. Then you will create one yourself.
Recap: Stolypin's repression and reform
1. Working in groups of four.
2. Write down a
minimum of four reforms
that Stolypin brought in. If you can come up with more, then that's wonderful :)
3. Write down anything else that you may know about Stolypin.
4. We have
To understand the impact of Rasputin on popular perceptions of the Romanovs.
Students will be able to articulate causes and effects of negative public perceptions of Rasputin and the Romanovs.
Creating a paragraph response
1. Working individually.
2. Read and deconstruct the question.
3. Read the handout carefully, annotating and underlining key points/potential 'evidence'.
4. Use the template to begin answering the question. You can use dot points to begin with if you prefer, instead of coherent and flowing sentences.
5. We have the whole period to work on this one response, so please be thorough and take your time.