Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit E: future understanding – the professional
Transcript of Unit E: future understanding – the professional
Chapter 25 and 26 are designed to help us prepare for our career as a professional educator.
Chapter 25: how to achieve happiness and success as a teacher
• Are you a worker or a leader?
Will you decide, or will you choose?
Will you decide to be a worker or will you choose to be a leader?
• What do you want from life?
You can have anything you want from life.
The quality of the choices you make today will dictate the quality of your opportunities.
Worker: workers are concerned about time and money.
Leader: the two major concerns of a leader are enhancement and cooperation.