Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of smART technology
Technology uses in the art room
Presenting Lesson: Prezi, Powerpoint, Slideshare, Art Project
Technology as an art medium
Digital Portfolios & Assessment
Web Resources : PLN, blogs, sites
Prezi is a great online tool to build presentations for teachers & students. Sign up with our school email to get an "educator's account"
Technology as Medium
Ipad Art: Using Sketchbookx
Find what works for you and your students.
What do you want to teach & How can technology help the process
From Creation to Assessment there are great ways to add to your program and help promote all you already DO!
- creates free, downloadable QR codes for websites, images, videos
Each student has an account, with a text book and a portfolio
Teachers can create lessons and curriculum from the teacher account.
Free Trial for 30 days, k-12 textbooks
Google's Art Project is a great way to take a virtual field trip:
Other app suggestions:
Artsonia: free online portfolio development
Moodle/ google sites
Padlet: Create interactive boards for students
PLN: twitter #arted #artsed, google+, Facebook: Art Teachers Group
Art 2.0 : http://arted20.ning.com/
Art Ed Blogs