Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of smART technology
Technology uses in the art room
Presenting Lesson: Prezi, Powerpoint, Slideshare, Art Project
Technology as an art medium
Digital Portfolios & Assessment
Web Resources : PLN, blogs, sites
Prezi is a great online tool to build presentations for teachers & students. Sign up with our school email to get an "educator's account"
Technology as Medium
Ipad Art: Using Sketchbookx
Find what works for you and your students.
What do you want to teach & How can technology help the process
From Creation to Assessment there are great ways to add to your program and help promote all you already DO!
- creates free, downloadable QR codes for websites, images, videos
Each student has an account, with a text book and a portfolio
Teachers can create lessons and curriculum from the teacher account.
Free Trial for 30 days, k-12 textbooks
Google's Art Project is a great way to take a virtual field trip:
Other app suggestions:
Artsonia: free online portfolio development
Moodle/ google sites
Padlet: Create interactive boards for students
PLN: twitter #arted #artsed, google+, Facebook: Art Teachers Group
Art 2.0 : http://arted20.ning.com/
Art Ed Blogs