Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Overview of the RELEASE Project
Transcript of Overview of the RELEASE Project
Ant Colony Optimization (ACO)
Instant Messenger (IM)
Sim-Diasca (City Instance)
-- systematic testing tool for finding concurrency errors
-- online SD Erlang profiling and visualisation tool
-- tool to monitor SD Erlang systems
-- static analysis
-- Erlang concurrency profiling tool
-- operations and maintenance framework
-- interactive refactoring and code inspection tool
Memory allocation, internal process management, tracing support, etc. (R16B -- 18.0)
How to scale preserving Erlang principles, transitivity and global naming?
How to utilize resources -- where to spawn?
October 2011 -- March 2015