Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lather & Nothing Else: Plot Diagram
Transcript of Lather & Nothing Else: Plot Diagram
"Lather and Nothing Else"
The barber thinks about killing Captain Torres to avenge those Torres has killed. He is secretly part of the revolution but he is also a conscientious barber.
The barber decides not to kill Captain Torres because he is not a murderer; he is only a barber and doesn't want to be responsible for another person's death. Torres only came for a shave, so that what he's going to give him.
The barber thinks of how others will think of him - a coward or a hero. He also thinks about what he would do with the body and what he should do afterwards - stay or run away.
Captain Torres comes into a barber shop to get a shave. Torres is a person who kills those that are part of the revolution and the barber is a rebel.
Captain Torres tells the barber he came to find out if he would kill him. He tells the barber that it's not easy to kill and now he knows how it feels. Torres pays for the shave and leaves.