Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Perspectives on
Inverse Problems in Finland
w = 0 in D
² v = 0 in D
v-w = ∂v-∂w = 0 on ∂D
What is an inverse problem?
regularity of boundary and TEs
size of cavity and first TE
less assumptions (ex. absorption case)
physical meaning of TEs
relationship between TEs and physical properties
X-ray Computed Tomography
Travel Time Tomography
University of Helsinki
Inverse Acoustic Scattering
The Interior Transmission Problem
discrete (non-dense) set
exist under quite weak assumptions
can be non-scattering frequencies
Thank you for your attention.
Cakoni - Haddar, "
", Inv. Pr. 29 (2013), editorial.
when acoustic waves are better than x-rays?
Why Trasmission eigenvalues are important
They carry information about