Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What kind of media institution might distribute your media p
Transcript of What kind of media institution might distribute your media p
A production company is responsible for budgeting and scheduling a movie. But also they are responsible for distributing the movie out, either to cinema release, straight to DVD or other options.
For my logo I chose quite a dark and eerie theme. I did this to fit in with the theme of the movie as it is a horror. An example of a pre-existing Ident is "Blumhouse Productions". Blumhouse produces movies that are almost all of the horror/thriller genre. Blumhouse have produced movies like "Sinister", "Insideous" & "Paranormal Activity". As they produces mostly horror movies, like the genre of my opening, I decided to make an Ident similar to theirs in tone.
The Name of my production company is "Breezy Productions". Whilst brainstorming I thought it'd convey an offsetting tone, but now looking back, I see that it does not fit with the genre at all.
What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?