Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Crosscutting Concepts
Explore your object. Develop one question about your object for each crosscutting concept.
(refer to Appendix G for guidance)
"Maybe we should measure what we value instead of valuing what we measure."
CSTA conference 2013
Icons for CCCs
Available from Peter A'Hearn
Cause and Effect
Scale, Proportion, Quantity
Systems and System Models
Energy and Matter
Structure and Function
Stability and Change