Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of mind games
Now !! we are in phase !
+ with +
- with -
kid on the windshield (left side) :
1- approach speed : 100 kt P
2-head of kid on runway axis P
kid on the windshield (right side) :
1- stay focus : don't be kid CP
2- Normal landing P
Never trust what they tell you !
made in china
Chapter 7 Enjoy Your Ageless Mental Agility
Game Your Way to Ageless
Mental Agility 207
The Big Payoff 208
Mental Agility Pretest 219
Mental Agility Exercises 221
Using the Web for Lifelong Learning 321
auditory learner—one who prefers to listen to new
visual learner—one who prefers to see new
kinesthetic learner—one who prefers to practice
fresh & successful day
WHY YOU SHOULD READ THIS BOOK
For example, have you :
Tried to use a word in your conversation that you know
you know but cannot recall?
Walked up and down the parking looking for your car ?
Forgotten someone’s name you just met ?
Had someone tell you that you don't correctly remember
what he told you?
Or, you may be apprehensive of your ability to adapt to
new situations. Are you concerned that rusty brain cells
may prevent you from successfully :
• Moving to a new home or city?
• Earning a degree or enrolling in a continuing-education
• Managing your business and/or life?
Well, if you answered “yes” to any of these questions
it’s not hopeless
This book is
just what you need
You’ll find information such as :
• Why certain aspects of your thinking processes are
more finely tuned than others
• What the latest learning theory is, based on recent brain research
• How diet affects your memory and capacity to think
• How physical exercise relates to mental exercise
• How the suggested strategies, games, and activities can
increase your thinking and memory capacity
• Exactly how to regain and maintain your mental agility
Chapter 5 Support the Aging Brain
Orchestrate the Interplay Between
Mind and Body 125
Chapter 6 Regain an Agile Brain
Implement Personalized Techniques
to Redesign Your Aging Process 153
This is the problem
one who prefers to listen to new
one who prefers to see new
one who prefers to practice
Reading a book
Listen to a book
write a book
Quote by famous author
"...I never drink wine ... I keep my hands soft and supple ... I sleep in a soft bed and never over-tire my body.
because when my hour strikes
I must be a perfect instrument.
My eyes must be steady,
my nerves calm,
my aim true.
I must be prepared
to do my work,
if God wills.
But if I perish,