Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
- Current Problems
- Future Beyond
- The Fundraising
- Turning Homes into Labs
- 75% illiterate rate in South African Town Ships
- Violence is a daily hitch
- The poverty causes also ineffective approaches to fight denunciations
- Many hapless people even can’t find proud in anything:
- shanties: dirty and morbific
- if they have a preventing mobile phone, they partial have to drive 3 hours by bus to recharge it
•The Start-Up from Cape Town (...)
Turning homes into Labs
30 homes are already waiting to get laboratories
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
Application of technologies into learning and teaching
Mobile: +27 (0) 737 778 937
About the project:
Turning homes into galleries
Festival in Dec 2011
Goals: permanent exhebition through Town Ship; other festivals; galery
Your contact person
Mobile: +27 (0) 836 979 241
Your contact Person
(He is a founder of the Start-Up....)
After his studies at three different universities in South Africa he collected work experience as an specialist in the Renewable Energy and Project Management sector.
Short CV (Grown up in... Siphiwe stands up for ... matters ....)
- Most work: vonluntary,
e.g. guided tours and security crew
- Material for experiments:
- mostly recyclet
- some bought items like the solar pannels
- Most of it is self-made
- For advertisement and other supply, we would like to say THANK YOU to the companies which contributed us:
Thank you for your attention!