Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Waterfront Safety
Waterfront Safety Booklet
Take the Quiz!
Click here to access the online quiz through Qualtrics.
Click here to access a PDF version of the quiz.
If you completed the online survey, all you need to do is click submit. If you complete the PDF version, please send it via email, fax or mail to:
Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois
Attn: Michelle Barnes
#4 Ginger Creek Parkway
Glen Carbon, IL 62034
Waterfront Safety certification is required for at least one adult volunteer when using the water at a GSSI camp property.
This is a home-study quiz and the certification is valid for 3 years.
Click below to access the booklet.