Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Body and mind as game controllers
Transcript of Body and mind as game controllers
History of gaming controllers and attempts to make body a game controller.
Nintendo Color TV Game
Atari Tele-Games Pong
This presentation is focused on stationary gaming consoles and arcade machines. I am aware of existance of such machines as zx spectrum, amiga, etc.
They are simply out of my area of interest.
Mind as game controller
Playstation 2 controllers
Nunchak and Wii remote
Fairchild Channel F
Nintendo Entertainment System
Sega Master System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
BONUS: PC controllers
Interact Pool Shark
Battle.net neural control
Most recent trends