Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Burnout
What Burns You Out?
Aspects of Good Self Care
1. What works for you?
2. What will be effective in countering what's burning you out?
3. What will you actually do?
Making It Happen
Self Care is a critical part of your job
Find ways to hold yourself
Make it part of your routine
Wisdom From My Team
"You can't pour from an empty cup"
Don't negotiate self care away
Do self care regularly not only when you get burned out
Your families survived a long time without you, they can last a little longer
Monitor your own self talk
Families can get burned out on us
Parallel Process of Managing Burnout
Identify what burns you out
Examine Underlying Needs
Create plan to Extinguish/Prevent Burnout
Make the Plan Ongoing and Permanent
Create a Plan
Self Care Example
"I need a vacation"
What does a vacation do for you in terms of self care?
Do you come back recharged and ready to work?
Does type of vacation matter?
When do you receive the most benefit from this self care?
for Managers, Team Leaders, Etc.
- Seek constant opportunity for your team to connect and support each other
Try to manage your team in line with the wrap values
- keep team focused on the greater goal of helping our families and help them prioritize the minutia required to get there
- focus on successes and how they happened rather than dwelling on problems
Does your team laugh together?
Teach loved ones how to care for you