Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lesson 3 - Structure (1 of 2)
Transcript of Lesson 3 - Structure (1 of 2)
Activity: Identifying structure and persuasive techniques in a speech
1. As we watch the speech, again mark off any persuasive techniques used on the list.
2. We will then watch the speech again, this time analysing the structure of the speech.
Quizlet races on persuasive techniques
Lesson 3 - How to structure the oral presentation (1 of 2)
Activity: Analysing a persuasive speech
1. Watch the speech and tick off any persuasive techniques used on the list provided.
2. Afterwards, choose three persuasive techniques that were predominant in the speech and explain the intended effect of these on the audience.
3. We will have 10 minutes.
4. Class discussion to follow.