Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DNA Structure AISK gr. 10
Transcript of DNA Structure AISK gr. 10
Those 4 'letters', with no spaces tell an organism everything it needs to know to survive
The code is read in groups of 3 and each group of three corresponds to an amino acid.
A chain of amino acids makes a protein.
The actions of your body depend on those proteins.
Can you think of examples of proteins that you know of and what they do? Bases Backbone Sugar
(ribose) covalent bond Hydrogen Bonds