Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DNA Structure AISK gr. 10
Transcript of DNA Structure AISK gr. 10
Those 4 'letters', with no spaces tell an organism everything it needs to know to survive
The code is read in groups of 3 and each group of three corresponds to an amino acid.
A chain of amino acids makes a protein.
The actions of your body depend on those proteins.
Can you think of examples of proteins that you know of and what they do? Bases Backbone Sugar
(ribose) covalent bond Hydrogen Bonds