Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Extruding Logic: A Examination of 3D Printing
Transcript of Extruding Logic: A Examination of 3D Printing
The Prusa Project
Josef Průša (http://josefprusa.cz/)
Prusa i3 and RepRap
Monoprice 13860 Maker Select 3d Printer V2
Wanhao, Jinhua, CN
IIIP Firmware and Branding
IIIP & Wanhao Residue
From Bot to Elephant
“A medium is a medium is a medium … To transfer messages from one medium to another always involve[s] reshaping them to conform to new standards and materials” (Discourse Networks 1800/1900, 265).
Left: Our Monoprice Printer from rear; Right: Makerbot Replicator+
Melzi Board Schematics
Concealing the Makerbot
Proprietary Components in 3D Printing
Costly Support Plans
Monoprice v. Makerbot