Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Paris, France
10. Enclos-St. Laurent
14. Observatoire 15. Vaugirad
16. Passy 17. Batignolles-Monceau 18. Buttes-Montmartre
19. Buttes-Chaumont 20. Ménilmontant Musée du Louvre District 4: Hôtel-de-Ville Notre-Dame de Paris District 7: Palais-Bourbon District 7: Palais-Bourbon Tour Eiffel Musée d'Orsay District 8: Élysée District 8: Élysée District 8: Élysée On La Siene Champs-Elysées Arc de Triomphe Place de la Concorde Pont des Arts http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=France Notre-Dame de Paris is the cathedral of Paris. It was built in 1862. It is very similar to the Notre Dame in Montreal. The Musée d'Orsay was established in 1986. It's located on the left bank of La Seine. It had 3 million visitors in 2009. It is the 10th most visited museum in the world and it holds works of Monet & Van Gogh. The Arc de Triomphe is located at the right bank of La Seine and was built in 1836. The Unknown Soldier is buried beneath it. The Pont des Arts bridge crosses La Seine. It is between the 1st and 6th districts and 155m long. This bridge is the one with love padlocks in Paris. People write their names on a padlock with someone they love, they lock it and then throw the key in the bridge. France was established in the 1792. Government in France is a unitary semi-presidential republic with strong democratic traditions. The president of France is François Hollande , he is the 24th president of France. The prime minister of France is Jean-Marc Ayrault, he has been the prime minister since May 16, 2012 The Musée du Louvre is one of the world's largest & most visited museum. It is was established in 1793 and is located on the Right Bank of the Seine River. The museum has more than 8 million visitors each year. The Eiffel Tower was built in 1889 and is one the most recognizable structures in the world. It's considered a symbol of France and Paris. It is the tallest structure in Paris (324m) and is the most visited monument in the world. French National Anthem La Marseillaise The Champs-Elysées is a 1.91km street in Paris. The street has cinemas, cafés, but mostly shops such as Louis Vuitton, Hugo Boss, Lacoste and Adidas. It is one of the most famous streets in the world. Place de la Concorde is the major public square in Paris. It is 76,108 m squared. It is located at the eastern end of the Champs-Élysée.