Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
GROWING COMMUNITY, EDUCATION, & ACTION THROUGH UC BERKELEY'S STUDENT ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCE CENTER
Transcript of GROWING COMMUNITY, EDUCATION, & ACTION THROUGH UC BERKELEY'S STUDENT ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCE CENTER
EDUCATION, & ACTION
THROUGH UC BERKELEY'S
AASHE 2014 | Portland, OR
DETERMINING NEED FOR A CENTER
With its expanding portfolio,
The Green Initiative Fund (TGIF),
UC Berkeley's campus green fund, needed a relevant team and home at UC Berkeley.
UC Berkeley offers
546 sustainability courses and 74 sustainability degree programs
- represents 20% of graduates.
UC Berkeley has
30-40 environmental and sustainability focused student organizations
who want advising and support for leadership development, collaboration, projects, campaigns, etc.
The LEAD Center aims to provide leadership development, advising, and support
for individual students, student orgs, student government, and campus communities.
TGIF has funded more than
220 student sustainabilit
120 campus projects.
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE