Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of eBeams Basics
2. keyboard in plastic cover
and magnetic pad
4. security key
5. power pack
6. USB to connect to computer
7. pen components
8. keyboard USB cord to charge and dongle
9. power cord to connect to power
10. flash drive with eBeam software
11. eBeam registration info
12. user's manual How to Set Up Your eBeam 1. Make sure the power cord is plugged into a power outlet.
2. Make sure the USB cord is plugged into the computer.
3. Insert the flash drive into a USB port on your computer.
4. Install the eBeam software.
5. Make sure the eBeam light is the correct color - purple and white NOT orange and yellow. eBeam Tool Palette Red marker = pen
T = text box
123 ABC = keyboard
Eraser = eraser
Arrow = pointer
Camera = take a picture or record
Magnifying Glass = zoom
Yellow Marker = highlighter Your eBeam at a glance (on both sides) eBeam Resources Online http://www.e-beam.com/education/resources/online-resources.html - sites to use with your eBeam arranged by subject area.
http://www.e-beam.com/education/resources/interactive-flash-tools.html - timers, calculators and more to import into scrapbooks!
http://www.e-beam.com/education/resources/educator-portal.html - register your eBeam and download pre-made scrapbooks from other teachers around the world. Or share your own!
http://www.e-beam.com/support/product-support.html - manufacturer's support page for FAQs.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. *You may not have a line out at the top of your eBeam. Your eBeam may connect to your computer via a USB cord from the bottom of the device. Round button = Click
Rectangle button = Right Click