Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ASAP XI Community Briefing
Transcript of ASAP XI Community Briefing
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Process that brings people together
to make a positive change
- Follow up with the Department of Education
What is Advocacy?
MODEL MINORITY MYTH
OTHER ACTIVITIES WE WORKED ON
- Meeting with community leaders, organizations and groups
- Representing community issues and speaking at council hearings
- Strategic planning,
- Over a long period of time
- Intensive process
Question and Answer Session!
Feel free to ask our ASAP Members any questions in regards to their work, Campaign Bridge or anything else you may wonder about!
Friday, June 12th 2015
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
25 Broadway 12th Floor New York, NY 10004
The Asian American Community
Use the Hashtag:
on any social media platform!
Follow ASAP on Twitter @asapcacf
Follow CACF on Twitter @cacf
Why does ASAP advocate?
What are the issues in the APA community?
Thanks for coming out to support
State of APAs in NYC
Importance of being involved
How can we get involved?