Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of OSWA Presentation
, Virginia, Mississippi, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island
, Missouri, Florida, North Carolina, and Arkansas
: West Virginia, California, Utah, Texas and Georgia
What causes wildfires?
70% are started by PEOPLE.
Continued development in the WUI and an increased potential for human ignition sources to spread to the adjacent wildland.
1941: Keep Oregon Green
1944: Smokey Bear Campaign
#1: Embers or firebrands – the leading cause of home ignition and home loss
#3: Crown fire – radiant heat
•Crown fire refers to large flames consuming an entire tree from the ground to the tree crown
•Large flames radiate an immense amount of heat that can ignite a home without flames touching the home