Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Design Process
Transcript of The Design Process
This involves researching background information and investigating useful techniques. Also look for past solutions to a similar brief.
Work with the chosen solution and implement it. This may involve reviewing earlier decisions.
At the start of the design process we develop a design brief. It sets out the design problem to be solved.
It also establishes some of the parameters.
Design brief components
Test and think about the result. How well was the brief fulfilled and what can be learned from the process?
Now develop some possible solutions and decide on the best solution.