Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Appalachian State
Transcript of Top 10 Reasons to Choose Appalachian State
1. More Bang for your buck
2. ACtivities waiting at your backdoor
3. small class sizes
4. Appalachian is a top ranked school
5. Mountaineer PRide
6. Student Satisfaction
7. Boone is a Great Place to Live
8. Plenty of ways to get involved on campus
9. Make Lifelong friends
10. experience all four seasons
Appalachian ranks No.7 out of 592 schools in MyPlan.com's student ranking for "Overall Satisfaction & Happiness with Choice"
Surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, Appalachian offers a variety of outdoor activities: hiking, cycling, fishing, kayaking, snowboarding, skiing, etc.
Small class sizes make getting to know your faculty and other classmates easier
16:1 Student to Facutly Ratio
26 Average Class Size
U.S. News and World Report ranks Appalachian 3rd among top regional public universities in the South. The Princeton review named Appalachian one of the best colleges in the Southeast.
Cited as a best value by The Princeton Review, Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine, and other publications. Get a great education at App State for a great price! Also, our out-of-state rates are comparable to many states' in-state tuition rates.
Over 300 clubs on campus (90's Culture Club, Colleges Against Cancer, Appalachian Educators, etc. just to name a few)
Craft and Enrichment Programs
APPS sponsored events
Small town full of friendly faces
Downtown King Street, located a block from campus, has shops, restaurants, and coffeehouses to hang out in and explore.
Why I Chose Appalachian...
Proud to wear black and gold and proud to support all of our sports teams and athletics, including Mountaineer Football!!
My favorite App State Memory...
Snowy winters, rejuvenating springs, breezy summers, and beautiful falls