Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mountains
What is a Mountain?
A mountain is a large landform that is normally steeper than a hill. Mountains have several different shapes and sizes.
How are Mountains Formed?
There are several different ways mountains can form. What they all have in common is that they take a million years! Many mountains were formed by the Earth's tectonic plates smashing together.
Thanks for watching
Images of Cool Mountains.
Did You Know...?
That there are mountains under the surface of the sea!
But what are tectonic plates?
Tectonic plates are pieces of the
By Mia and Reagan!
Now It's Time To Watch A Video Showing How A Mountain Forms.
When measuring mountain summits by their height above sea level, Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world. Standing at 29,035 feet (8,850 meters) it reigns over the "eight-thousanders" club, a list that consists of the 14 mountains on Earth that are at least 8,000 meters tall.
What Is The Tallest Mountain In The World?