Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 2 Lesson 1: Sun Yixian and the ideological foundations of the 1911 Revolution
Transcript of Week 2 Lesson 1: Sun Yixian and the ideological foundations of the 1911 Revolution
LI: To understand Sun Yixian’s contribution to the causes and aims of the 1911 Revolution.
SC: Students will be able to evaluate the impact of Sun Yixian’s ideas on the causes and aims of the 1911 revolution (and, by extension, the 1949 communist revolution).
The ideological foundations of the 1911 Revolution
Video and questions: The life of Sun Yixian (Sun Yat-sen)
Main Activity: Reading and summary table of Sun Yixian and his Three Principles of the People
1. Identify two areas in which Sun contributed to the revolution.
2. Which social class would most appreciate the equal division of land?