Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hawaii
Islands located in the Pacific Ocean.
Hawaii ( the big island)
Hawaii's climate is tropical, but less extreme than the others thanks to the wind
hawaiian goose (nene)
Ways to get there:
The Hawaii islands were formed from
volcanic activity. They have many volcans rising out of water.
Hawaii are govered by equatorial forests and they have some very unwatered and barren areas, like Savana.
(humu humu nuku nuku apua'a)
GDP (PIL) 61,53 bilions of $
primary sector: sugar cane, pineapples, bananas, mangoes, limes, avocados, papayas, coconuts and coffee.
secondary sector: fishing, manufacturing industry in the alimentary sector, petrochemical and cement.
service sector: tourism
coat of arms
Currency: USD ($)
They drive on left
Main historical events in short:
2-3 thousand years ago polynesians reached
the hawaiian island.
- on 21/8/1959 U.S. agreed to Hawaii as the 50th state of the Union.
-18/1/1778 James Cook arrived on the islands.
-Go to the beach
-Visit the cities and parks...
what can you do?
Popolation and ethnic groups:
The Governor (Neil Abercrombie) is vested with executive powers and its mandate lasts four years.
Hawaii is a democracy.
Hawaii are ruled by a Governor.