Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Internal & External Analyse
Transcript of Internal & External Analyse
2. How @ can be affected ?
3. What is PEST ?
Businesses face other internal and external factors, which will affect their performance.
These factors include: Externals…
Opportunities and Threats.
What does PEST stands for?
opportunities and threats of the external environment.
These factors, affect all businesses in the economy and are uncontrollable.
Why use PEST?
First, to ensure that what you are doing is aligned directly with the powerful forces affecting our operations , beyond your control. (Trends)
Second, Define Pos. or Neg. helps you to taking right actions.
Third, Come up with specific actions.
The use of PEST helps you break free of unconscious assumptions, and helps you quickly adapt to the realities of the new environment.
So, how do we carry out a PEST analysis?
Well, there are three basic steps needed to perform the analysis:
1. Brainstorm external factors that may affect your business.
Put these under the PEST headings.
2. Discuss each factor to decide which ones are most likely to have the greatest impact on your business.
3. Summarize the information in a PEST analysis template to help in developing a business strategy.
Get into your LC groups
Create a OT analysis Sharing Time
What is Analyse? If you analyse something, you consider it carefully or use statistical methods in order to fully understand it.
EXTERNAL ANALYSE INTERNAL ANALYSE What is Internal Analyse? The Internal Analysis of strengths and weaknesses focuses on internal factors that give an organization certain advantages and disadvantages in meeting the needs of its target market.
If we want to make more clearly and more effective plans we need to make internal analyse.
Now, split into LC groups
Thanks for listening =) What Kind a Trends??? What is BRIC Countries ???? Brasil
Who heard anything about E 7 countries ??? China