Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Crittenden Middle School Introduction
Transcript of Crittenden Middle School Introduction
Track & Field
Welcome to Crittenden!
Striving for Excellence
Spanish I & II
Robotics and Engineering
English Language Development
Language Arts Support
TECH & PROJECT-BASED LEARNING
Media Studio (CMS TV)
"Blended" Learning: direct instruction+projects +problem solving+technology
21st Century Skills
Speech & Debate
Getting Ready and Excited for Middle School!
* Multiple Classes and Teachers
* Staying Organized
* Building Independent Work Habits
* Staying Informed - Website and PowerSchool
* Be actively engaged in your own education
* Open house, 5th grade campus visit, WEB Welcome & Orientation
Beyond the Bell
We empower every student by
fostering meaningful positive relationships
engaging in rigorous deeper learning
nurturing a growth mindset for life-long inquiry
Parents, here are some ways to stay involved:
- Parent-Teacher Assocation (PTA)
- English Learners Advisory Council (ELAC)
- School Site Council (SSC)
- Music Booster Club
- Many volunteer opportunities throughout the year!