Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Friends, Partners & Co: a sustainable model for the media?
Transcript of Friends, Partners & Co: a sustainable model for the media?
Key concepts and ideas
Reading contract (Eliseo Verón)
Gift and value economies (Henry Jenkins, Joshua Green, Sam Ford)
Transmedia Literacy Barcelona International Seminar Dec 10th, 2013.
Hernán Casciari, the author
What can "big media" learn from alternative proposals?
Pizzeria - Sant Celoni, Barcelona, 2011
Orsai Bar, Buenos Aires 2011-2013
Orsai Club, Buenos Aires, 2013
Orsai's achievements in the current media landscape
keep the conversation flowing
They are flexible and creative: new times, new proposals.
They offer contents that are meaningful in a broad sense.
The magazine is not the only “product” of the Orsai universe
They have built a model that goes beyond the concept of prosumers: authors/creators and readers/participants are
vital and palpable parts
of the project (reading, writing, distributing, commenting, etc.)
"Partners, friends & Co."
Some other examples in the same line
New project for 2014