Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Oracle – Table Lock Modes
Transcript of Oracle – Table Lock Modes
Share allows concurrent Share
Exclusive prevents concurrent Share
and concurrent exclusive
Lock on Sub-part do not prevent concurrent locks on (other) sub-part
Share vs eXclusive
Table blocks Subparts
Exclusive prevents Row-X and Row-S
Share prevents Row-X
but allows Row-S
S/Row-X = Share + Row-X
Share prevents eXclusive and Row-X
Row-X prevents Share
S/Row-X are not compatible
and is only compatible with Row-S
build the matrix
Lock compatibility matrix
Please read the article to have lock mode definitions before:
This prezi illustrate how to build, understand and remember the lock compatibility matrix.
Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional
Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning Certified Expert