Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 2 Lesson 3: Why did the Reds Win the Civil War?
Transcript of Week 2 Lesson 3: Why did the Reds Win the Civil War?
To construct a valid and defensible argument about why the Reds won the Civil War.
Students will be able to identify and defend three key historical factors that contributed to the Reds’ victory.
Quizlet: Faces of key individuals
1. Go to quizlet.live
2. Put in game code.
3. We'll play in randomised teams.
Four main reasons why the Reds won the Civil War
1. The Red Army
2. The Cheka
3. Unity of purpose
4. Defended a central location
Two main reasons why the Whites lost the Civil War
1. Divided in purpose and strategy
2. Lack of propaganda
Activity: Claim> supporting evidence.
Question: Why did the Reds win the Civil War?
Claim> supporting evidence incorporating
Exam skill practice:
Source analysis - Identifying the structure of 'C' Questions