Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DIXIT collaborative story / histoire collaborative
Transcript of DIXIT collaborative story / histoire collaborative
Unité d'enseignement Robert Desnos, Rennes
ICS Andora-Laigueglia, Andora (SV)
St. Joseph The Worker RC Primary School, SALFORD
TED SAMSUN KOLEJi , Samsun
CEIP EL RUBIAL, Águilas
We are creating a magical
story by ourselves.
Erick got the idea
So started our story.
The issue was getting amazing.
Using Dixit Cards we could make a collaborative story
Once upon a time, there was a princess who tied her long black hair with a magic gold ring.
Then we payed attention
The Notes Surfers would appear. After, they would drive her to the Musicland.
And the story carried on
She met the King of Music. He asked her: - Who are you?
- I'm the Princess of the Rings. My name is Dawn and I'm 15 years old. Please, help me to be back as I was before and find the ring.
Dawn opened the door with curiosity and anxiety. She found out that she was inside a huge snail. She went down holding on to the clothes tied endwise. The snail told her to climb the stairs and go to the sky, the Cloud Land.
To be continued