Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Docker
Docker is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, ship, and run distributed applications.
A little bit of comparison
Image: Ready to use snapshot
Container: Instantiation of image
Which version of OS
Which Linux distro
Are env variables in place
Which version of Application Server
Is application server configured properly
Which version of Database
Is database ready for deployment
Which version of Web Server
Is web server configure properly
Which version and build of JRE
Deltas with AUFS
STG, QA server
Why developers will love it
"I would not need to take care of this case if my development env was exactly same with prod"
Clean, safe and portable env
Eliminate compatibility problems
Building blocks for microservices
Good for experimenting