Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Week 12 Assignment
Transcript of Week 12 Assignment
Evaluation methodology - sound or questionable?
Contained all the necessary component sections of a final evaluation report?
Suggestions to make the evaluation better?
Learned something new about doing evaluation reports?
I found the Evaluation easy to read follow and understand. However, It was a little difficult identifying the components of an evaluation report because some of the components were not clearly stated but rather implied.
The evaluation felt to me a little lacking. Maybe the reason why is because it didn't have all the components of an evaluation report. I would suggest adding:
1. Background information about the program.
2. Clearly outline the summary and results.
3. Collect more data. Interviewing the program director is helpful for research but it may result in some bias.
The Evaluation Methodology was to basically do three things:
1. Read the grant proposal and quarterly reports
2. Interview the project director
3. Viewed the I-Docs digital database
This methodology is sound to me but seems to be lacking. For a more accurate evaluation, some more data collecting would be more reasonable for better findings.
-Summary=yes, although not clearly outlined.
-Purposes of the evaluation=yes, clearly outlined.
-Background Information concerning the program=no
-Description of the evaluation study and design=yes, clearly outlined
-Results=yes, but not clearly outlined
-Discussion of the program and its results and findings=yes
-Conclusions and Recommendations=yes
It was a really good review for me to look over the components of an evaluation report.
One thing I learned was that every evaluation report is different. The components of a good evaluation report outline may not be specifically addressed or mentioned (like a cover page in this instance). Perhaps because it isn't requested by the program? I also learned that the formats can be different too. Usually the summary is at the end but that may not be the case with all evaluations.
What surprised me about this evaluation was its simplicity. It made me think that perhaps I can do one too!
It was only 3 pages and the data collecting seemed simple but pratical.
Matt Hoge EDTECH 505
Week 12 Assignemt
Critique of Project:
Lili-Quick Docs (State Documents Digitization Project)