Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
for Breakfast If you want to be on the
EDGE How often do you argue with your success stories? When do you make
a MOVE When you have to?
When it is too late?
Or well in advance? Do you have a cutting EDGE culture in your organization?
Do you seek true novelties
Do you focus on efficiency You have to put yourself
at the EDGE
CONSTANTLY! Do you really look for really NEW solutions?
Or do you just make incremental changes to what you already have Do You Manage the future as if it was your past
Do you LEAD into the future How Often Do You step out of the comfort zone When did you first
time hear that newspaper consumption is declining? The Birdcage syndrome
"but this does not concern us in Finland"
We are different
Economic downturn was not going to hit Finland either according to Katainen (in 2008)