Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Leading the Way: TEAM Middle
Transcript of Leading the Way: TEAM Middle
Transforming Engaging Assessing Managing
hailing from the Heart of Michigan plays third base with technological grace as she dances with creative speed!
Meet the Middle
Links & Resources
TEAM Middle = Middle level members of #artsed #PLN share diversified approaches that will transform your students into lifelong learners through choice, technology, and curriculum connections.
Join our TEAM for engaging ways to enrich your program.
#TEAMmiddle #naea16 #artsed
Teaching for Artistic Behavior
students to be independent thinkers.
hailing from Illinois, pitching technology speedballs & curveballs only a master in her field can execute!
Holly Bess Kincaid
joining us from Virginia as an amazing Second baseman handling a beautiful blend of creativity and tech!
rounding out our lineup from Massachusetts, playing shortstop with quick creative moves ready for anything that comes her way!
students by creating lessons that are meaningful and relevant.
through direct observation,
What you created. Why you created it. How you feel about it.
What you found exciting (or not) about the project? What are some of the challenges you faced and how did you overcome them?
If you had the chance to go back and redo the project, what would you do different?
Post a question
to the TEAM
Leading the Way...
Rotoscope Creativity Challenge
Our Inspiration: "Stressed Out", Rotosope Version
The Passion Project
with meaningful art expression
Photoshop: https://vimeo.com/49489539 & https://goo.gl/Z4jnbq
Additional Animation in Photoshop Video How-To's:
Talking Lips: https://goo.gl/fmMOJz
Frame Animation: https://goo.gl/JgLijR
List of Themes: http://goo.gl/cMIOrt
Planning Sheet: https://goo.gl/AoBsc9
Idea Generator: http://www.boardgamizer.com
a tale of two extremes . . .
What is the Passion Project?
1. Part of time in class will be spent working on something YOU want to learn more about.
2. Skill must be used (at or above your current knowledge). *This will require independent research. List the possible new skills you will be trying . . . (examples: optical art, watercolor techniques, comic book illustrations)
3. It must have a purpose such as helping others, expressing an idea, or creating interesting art with a new material. **See list of attached themes for ideas.
Combine Skill + Concept
Choice of 3 video clips. Students rotoscoped to come up with most creative solution.
The most popular video choice was "Singing in the Rain"
3 glows & a grow
using digital tools
in tradigital ways...
By providing a little STEAM
to your lessons, you actually
develop creative and
critical thinking skills.