Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Grading Matrix
4.00 = A/A+ 2.333 = C+ 0.0 = E
3.666 = A- 2.000 = C
1.666 = C-
3.333 = B+
3.000 = B 1.333 = D+
2.666 = B- 1.000 = D
0.666 = D-
Coalition for Access
The Coalition for Access, Affordability, and Success was developed to improve the college application process for all students as they search for and apply to their perfect college. The platform provides a single, centralized toolkit for students to organize, build, and refine their applications to numerous institutions.
What can you do now?
Finish strong for 2nd Quarter.
Review subjects now for final exams.
Set a study/review schedule for final exams.
Make a plan to see teachers during seminar to get additional help before exam week.
Creating a Google Folder
Consider creating a Google Folder where you can house work you want to showcase:
community service information
Use your Northville student email address so you always know where to find your work when it comes time to add it to the Coalition application!
Soar into Finals!
2nd Quarter Info