Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of JISCPP
"Just got to this, probably much too late, but here is one thing that is close to my heart (and something I'm speaking about next week at the NIH). ClinicalTrials.gov is pretty cool. All of Europe should have one if it doesn't already, but there are one or two things it could do better, one of those is lay language and lay summaries of completed trials.
For scientific studies on PubMed may in some cases *defy* lay explanations. How can you explain retrograde axonal transport without writing a textbook or dumbing it down to Fisher Price level? But clinical trials could be reduced to declarative statements much more simply".
"Give a scientist data/tools, & you feed science world for a day. Teach them openness & you feed science world for a lifetime"
Jonathan Eisen, June 2011