Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The story of PEP
Transcript of The story of PEP
The story of
How it all began...
Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals
helps bring PEP to
bleeding disorder community.
EDUCATION for parents and professionals
PSYCHO/SOCIAL INTERVENTION/SUPPORT for parents and families raising children with bleeding disorders
ENHANCES PARTNERSHIPS among treatment center/chapter and parents
RELIEF amidst the chaos of managing the chronic conidtion
HOPE in light of all the uncertainties of parenting a child with a chronic condition
By 2014, more than
have been trained or interacted
with a PEP national training or
local community PEP program.
21 years ago...
Danna Merritt, social worker at the
Hemophilia Treatment Center at Children's Hospital
in Detroit, Michigan, realizes something...
National grants awarded since 1996: